- Dual-mast design provides more safety & stability
- 4' X 4' cargo cage with anti-skid flooring
- 1,000-lb lifting capacity = lift more in less time
- 12-ft per minute speed for rapid lifting
- Marine-grade aluminum & stainless steel construction
- Rugged design to withstand the elements
- Stainless steel enclosed motor for durability
- Stainless steel aircraft cables with dual winders
- Remote-controlled for convenience & security
- Sealed rotary limit switch for safe, smooth stops
- Gate can be installed in multiple positions
- Built to withstand 130 mph winds
- Attractive & very user-friendly
- Proudly made in the USA
We're Serious About Safety
Safety and durability are our top priorities, which is why all Legacy Lifts have dual masts and dual cables, as well as anti-skid flooring and technology that ensures our Lifts will stop gently in the same position, every time.
Unlike single-mast models on the market, Legacy Lifts' dual-mast design provides twice the stability and thus, twice the safety. Along these same lines, we use dual stainless steel, aircraft-grade cables. For even more safety, each cable has its own grooved cable winder. These mechanisms protect the cables by ensuring that they never double-wrap, which, over time, can cause cables to wear and even fray. The cables on your Legacy Lift will always wind in a single layer. And, Legacy Lifts are Windstorm-certified to withstand winds up to 130 mph.
This is an added safety feature for your lift. The mechanical brake engages and stops the basket within approximately one inch in the highly unlikely, but possible, failure of both lifting cables.
UNDERSIDE (PAN) SWITCH
This is mounted on the under side of the basket. If the basket contacts an object on its underside in the path of travel, this device stops the basket. You are able to raise the lift to remove the object, then continue down travel. It is strongly recommended that no object, pet or person ever be allowed to enter the path of the lift basket. This device is only intended to handle inadvertent objects that may be windblown.
This device provides an electronic light beam across the underside of the receiving structure as the lift moves to align with the structure. If an object in the basket shifts into this path and possibly interferes with the structure, the lift will be stopped when the light beam is interrupted.
When installed, these electrical interlocks prevent the lift from operating unless the interlocked doors or receiving gates are securely latched. Furthermore, all interlocked doors and gates remain locked when the lift is moving. When the lift has stopped at the selected level, the interlocked receiving gate or door will unlock; and, all other doors or gates will remain locked.